Are you working in a junior Learning & Development role and looking for the next step in your career?
Do you want a varied role which could see you delivering training programmes one minute or creating content and working with multimedia packages the next? If so, come and join us in this exciting new role as Learning & Development Advisor and contribute to the incredible work we do at RehabWorks!
- Manage and monitor regulatory requirements for staff training ensuring all employees complete the required competence training and providing monthly reports to the L&D lead.
- Support the L&D lead with design and delivery of statutory, developmental & organisational change training requirements.
- Undertake evaluation of all L&D interventions following training events reporting against agreed KPI’s.
- Point of contact for our online learning system.
- Storyboard and create e-learning content using Articulate Storyline, maintaining and growing our online library – also being involved in media production, including videos, webinars and podcasts.
- Contribute to L&D communications using a variety of mediums including posters, infographics, intranet etc.
- Manage the online L&D schedule updating as necessary.
- Assist the L&D lead to identify training needs for all employees using training needs analysis & ensure delivery of best practice learning
- All other tasks commensurate with the role on an ad hoc basis.
The L&D team is based out of our Head Office in Bury St Edmunds; however this role will require travel to our other UK office/sites with occasional overnight stays
No agencies please. Previous candidates need not apply.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK, and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
RehabWorks is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are a signatory to the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
Please note all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK.