The National Service Centre (NSC) is at the forefront of our company and is responsible for providing our clients and patients with quick and seamless access into our services. We are looking for experienced individuals that enjoy working in a fast paced and vibrant environment, and who strives to provide first class customer service, to join our team.
Location: Bury St Edmunds
Hours: 37.5 hour working week (7.5 hour shifts between the hours of 08:00 – 20:00 Monday to Friday and one in four Saturdays 08:00 – 17:00)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handling a variety of calls over our 3 services. This can include calls from our Counselling, Physiotherapy and Psychological service.
- Sending reports to customers and ensure the handling of any documentation meets the requirements set out in the ISO270001 policy.
- Processing and completing referrals with a high level of accuracy.
- Dealing with patient enquires verbally over the phone or by email within a timely manner.
- Booking telephone and face to face appointments for our 3 services.
- Ideally Evidence in customer service previously
- Proficiency using IT applications is essential
- Highly motivated with excellent communication and listening skills
- High degree of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Drive and enthusiasm for meeting targets
- Confident team player
In return you will work within a great team atmosphere with extensive training, excellent benefits and opportunities to progress as the company expands.
- Benenden health cover
- Free car parking
- Plus many more!
No agencies please. Previous candidates need not apply.
RehabWorks is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are a signatory to the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK, and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK.