We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join this rapidly expanding Mental Health EAP team based in Fareham.
The main responsibility is to provide operational support within the Mental Health Services and to provide a professional service through excellent execution, responsiveness and a thorough understanding of the services we provide. This role will be key to the day-to-day operational management of the Fareham Centre.
- Line management of direct reports
- Management of office facilities
- Supporting the role out of new operational processes and identify where processes could be more efficient
- Management of whistle blowing cases through the service
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Experience of management and leadership
- Proficient in IT systems
- Ability to cope with a busy time-pressured workload
- Ability of maintain client confidentiality and adhere to data protection guidelines
This is a full time, permanent position with excellent benefits.
If you wish to apply for this role please send your CV with a cover letter explaining why the position is of interest to you and why you feel you would be a good candidate.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK, and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
No agencies please. Previous candidates need not apply.
RehabWorks is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are a signatory to the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
All applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK.