Be part of the Psychological Therapy Service (PTS) department reporting directly to the PTS Service Lead.
This is a temporary position for 3 months with potential to become permanent, start date immediate.
This is a key role within the PTS and the Clinical Governance Team. The post holder will be home based, with travel across the UK as required to meet staff and operational requirements. There will be protected time to maintain a small clinical case load and clinical supervision will be provided.
- Oversee the clinical audit process including review, feedback and evaluation
- To be the first point of clinical escalation
- Provide supervision of supervision to the Team Leaders
- To identify patterns in clinical delivery and lead on clinical service improvement
- To attend Clinical Governance meetings and be part of the clinical governance team representing PTS
- To identify clinical training needs for the clinical team following monthly audit cycles
- To be up-to-date with evidence based interventions to ensure the service adheres to best practice and the evidence base
- To oversee the clinical competence of the PTS team and identify gaps in clinical delivery
- To provide guidance on clinical and ethical practice
- Ensure the service adheres to best practice in risk assessment and management as required
- To oversee the delivery of clinical supervision and ensure the clinical team receive the appropriate level of clinical supervision for their role and professional development
- To hold a clinical case load
The ideal candidate will have full Accreditation with the BABCP, Accredited Supervisor with BABCP and a minimum 5 years experience as a CBT therapist
No agencies please. Previous candidates need not apply.
RehabWorks is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are a signatory to the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
Please note all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK.
All home based positions will require a minimum of 5mb download internet speed at the home address.