We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Physiotherapist to join our friendly team at our Birmingham Centre.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to experience triage case management, acute physiotherapy, functional restoration programmes and preventative training programmes. Training is provided and there are career development opportunities throughout the 10 RHW Centres of our UK wide business. This position would be covering 2 onsite clinics per week so access to a vehicle and drivers licence is essential.
Competitive Salary + great benefits!
Become part of an award winning organisation where:
- You contribute to the quality and outcomes that have helped RehabWorks win multiple awards, including the Rehabilitation First award three years running!
- You receive a warm welcome and support in a team focused environment
- There is a strong focus on individual development, on-going clinical training and CPD
- You have an excellent variety of work available – triage, outpatients, Functional Restoration Programme, preventative training, health and wellbeing programmes
- The bonus scheme is directly linked to individual, team and company objectives
- 98% of employees are committed to producing quality work (employee survey 2014)
- There is a dedicated Health & Wellbeing team to provide educational and fun initiatives for all employees.
- Your colleagues are friendly, focused and passionate about making a difference for our 40,000 patients each year
- Everyone’s input and opinion is encouraged to assist in the development of the company
- Loyalty and length of service are recognised and rewarded
- Flexible working is encouraged
Find out more about the great work that we do at www.rehabworks.co.uk.
No agencies please. Previous candidates need not apply.
A degree in Physiotherapy is essential, along with HCPC and CSP membership.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK, and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
RehabWorks is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are a signatory to the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK.
All home based positions will require a minimum of 5mb download internet speed at the home address.