We have an exciting opportunity for a Sports Rehabilitator to join the friendly team at our Birmingham Centre.
This position will require a degree (BSc or MSc) in Sports Rehabilitation and to be accredited by BASRaT (British Association or Sports Rehabilitators and Trainers)
The role of the Sports Rehabilitator will include:
- Independently running functional Restoration Programmes in a group setting to people with chronic musculoskeletal disorders. Our functional restoration programme embodies the biopsychosocial model, and as such our assessments are incredibly in depth. This allows therapists to fully explore and address the causes and barriers to successful return to function.
- Delivering bespoke and award winning preventative services including on-site manual handling training, Display Screen Equipment (DSE) and vehicle assessments. These are delivered at our client sites to fully replicate and address ‘real world challenges’. Our preventatives services are unlike any others on the market, and strictly adhere to the current evidence base to ensure we challenge and ultimately change people’s beliefs and behaviours.
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to deliver presentations to groups
- Clinically reason and construct effective exercise rehabilitation plans
- A desire and willingness to learn and develop
- Empathic nature and ability to be flexible when dealing with individuals and groups
- A willingness to effectively teach and impart knowledge to different populations
- Good IT skills
- Ability to drive and have access to their own mode of transport
No agencies please. Previous candidates need not apply.
RehabWorks is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are a signatory to the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK.
Applicants will be required to hold a full UK driving license and have access to a vehicle for business use.