Sports Rehabilitator required in Glasgow
Role: Sports Rehabilitator
Hours: Full time (part time considered)
Start date: ASAP
Would you like to work for an award winning, dynamic organisation and have the potential to progress your career across Corporate and Private health settings? Would you like the flexibility to deliver interventions in a variety of settings, or the possibility of working from home?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sports Rehabilitator to join the friendly team at our Newcastle locations
Please note a degree (BSc or MSc) in Sports Rehabilitation and to be accredited by BASRaT (British Association or Sports Rehabilitators and Trainers) is essential
The role of the Sports Rehabilitator will include:
- Independently running functional Restoration Programmes in a group setting to people with chronic musculoskeletal disorders. Our functional restoration programme embodies the bio-psychosocial model, and as such our assessments are incredibly in depth. This allows therapists to fully explore and address the causes and barriers to successful return to function.
- Delivering bespoke and award winning preventative services including on-site manual handling training, Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) courses and Work Station Assessments (WSA). These are delivered at our client sites to fully replicate and address ‘real world challenges’. Our preventatives services are unlike any others on the market, and strictly adhere to the current evidence base to ensure we challenge and ultimately change people’s beliefs and behaviours.
Full Training is provided and there are career development opportunities throughout all of our wider UK business.
The successful candidate will be a confident communicator who enjoys problem solving and forward thinking with experience of delivering engaging presentations. You will have excellent organisational skills and the ability to work independently. You should have evidence of continual professional development, reflecting your commitment to develop as a rehabilitation therapist.
Previous experience in occupational physiotherapy or pain management is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
BASRAT membership is essential
Applicants will be required to hold a full UK driving license and have access to a vehicle for business use during all working days.
We highly value excellence in clinical standards and customer service and work hard to exceed the expectations of all clients. We have a strong focus on supporting and developing our staff, and are keen to bring on board candidates that share our vision to be the leading provider of health & wellbeing services
The role offers a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Monthly supervision and CPD opportunities.
- Life Assurance and Income Protection insurance.
- Pension contributions (in line with legislation)
- Benenden health cover
- Length of service awards
- A dedicated Learning and Development team
How to apply:
Please click the ‘apply now’ button or if you have any questions please call 0333 222 0710 and ask to speak to a member of the HR team.
RehabWorks also incorporates Crystal Palace Physio Group and Workplace Wellness.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK, and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
RehabWorks is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are a signatory to the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.