RehabWorks is a provider of both preventative and treatment programmes for physical and mental health conditions in the workplace. As specialists in musculoskeletal and mental health solutions we proactively tackle the two biggest causes of absence.
We are currently looking for a Office Co-ordinator to provide administration and facilities support.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday to Friday
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage the post room function at BSE including the sorting of all incoming mail, distribution and franking of outgoing mail.
- To manage the central purchasing inbox, ordering stationery, clinical supplies etc. for the business, ensuring we maintain adequate stock levels.
- Managing the courier requests.
- Assist the centrally based facilities team, by acting as a main point of contact for the Bury St Edmund site as well as providing support for other centres.
- Assist with Health and Safety compliance using daily using checklists and audits around fire safety and hazard spotting for the building.
- Assist in the management of the cleaning contract onsite and ensure standards are kept high using internal audits.
- Ensuring the premises is operating in a safe and secure environment for all building users.
In return you will work within a great team atmosphere with extensive training, excellent benefits and opportunities to progress as the company expands.
- Benenden health cover
- Free car parking
- Plus many more!
No agencies please. Previous candidates need not apply.
RehabWorks is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are a signatory to the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK, and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK.