RehabWorks aims to be the preferred provider for insurers, solicitors and employers of clinical and vocational case management and rehabilitation services.
We offer a comprehensive range of bio-psychosocial clinical and vocational rehabilitation services for adults with minor, moderate and major physical and/or psychological injury with a reserve up to £500,000.
Our services are patient centred and managed by professional multidisciplinary clinicians, all with proven clinical backgrounds in their area of expertise. We deliver clinical excellence by using the latest research to provide evidence based practice and cost effective services.
Our service delivers accelerated return to work and recovery time frames by using recognised guidance on clinical disability durations and adhering to the Rehabilitation Code (2015), CMSUK, VRA and UKRC standards in case management and vocational rehabilitation.
Below are some of the clinical and vocational rehabilitation services we provide:
- Telephone triage assessment and immediate needs assessment
- Telephone rehabilitation case management
- Vocational assessment and rehabilitation
- Return to work assessments
- Functional restoration programme
- Ergonomic assessment
- Provision of aids and equipment, gym memberships and taxi arrangements
- Investigation arrangement, including diagnostic scans
To view the profiles of our Associate Rehabilitation Case Managers and Vocational Consultants please contact us.
To make a case management referral please complete this form.